Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Eating at Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich
Look for this logo
I had lunch out today.  I stopped at the Chick-Fil-A on 21st Street here in Wichita. (There are 4 stores in Wichita.)  I had been introduced to the delicious chicken sandwiches when I was out in Colorado and wanted to eat one again.  Believe it or not, I had never patronized the chicken food diner before.  I will say Chick-Fil-A does indeed make the best tasting chicken sandwich I have ever eaten!  What I like is that there's not all that goop on it like other places. (only if you ask for it and there's a condiment table available)  When I placed my order I mentioned off-handedly that I had never been to this Chic-Fil-A before.  When I went to pay, I was told that because it was my first time at their diner, my meal was free! BONUS!  The frozen coffee they are offering for a limited time is really good, too  It's like a frappe.  I know Chick-fil-A has been in the news since 2012 about their anti-same-sex marriage views and they still remain strong in their stand.  They also are not open on Sundays. (neither is Hobby-Lobby or Fareway Stores)  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  So be it, their chicken sandwiches taste good!

From the Church of England

May our prayers go out to the victims, their families, and people of Brussels, Belgium.
When will this senseless killing end?

Here is a link to more prayers of peace from the Church of England:  https://www.churchofengland.org/prayer-worship/topical-prayers/prayers-for-peace.aspx

+ Dear Father, Hear our prayers.

In a few days I head back to Colorado, this time with Steve!  We are going to help our grandson celebrate his 3rd birthday.  He's sharing the party with his cousin, Nora, who will be 5-years-old.  Lynne and Dave are going to be there also.  Steve and I are staying in a Colorado hotel.  Our dog girls will be staying in the "Auburn Hills Animal Hotel" in KS.  We'll be watching the weather, both in Kansas and Colorado.  Storm warnings are posted in both states, plus Nebraska and Iowa.

Until we meet again.....




No comments:

Post a Comment