Friday, March 4, 2016

MARCH!

It's Friday!!!  TGIF!  It may be the last weekday, but I think the week still goes by so quickly. It the older I get the faster time flies!

This past week I've been working at the church library processing books.  I am impressed with the  many quality donations given to support the collection. I even donated some books!

For those wondering, my Dad goes through his 3rd procedure next week,  It will be the artery procedure.  After the treatment and recovery he will be deciding whether he will stay living with Tim or return to Iowa to live in assisted living.  Either way we will all gather to help him move out of the Milford house sometime this spring.
He says he's been busy reading his western genre books. Trudy sent him 3 small boxes full of books to read.  Dad says he reads a  new one every few days. I'll have to get him some news titles. He'll take any westerns or historical non-fiction you care to share.

Next week, Lynne, Dave, and I travel to Colorado to visit Marie, Jeff and Sam.  I can't wait!  Dave is going to a Bachelor Party.  Marie, Lynne, and I are going shopping for wedding clothes and working on wedding plans.  I get to see my boy, Sam.  I plan to drive over so we'll have an extra car to use.

OK, who remembers the old prediction describing March weather, "In like a lion, out like a lamb?"  When I was living in Iowa it was easy to tell the answer to that.  Here in Kansas, the weather is so mild.  The thermometer reached 70 degrees last week and has remained above 45 degrees.  I even have a sedum plant sprouting.  I hope the nice temperatures aren't an indication of bad weather to come!

Here's some leprechaun fun!  What's your Leprechaun Name?  Mine is Sprinkles McWoozy McKnob!  Read the directions!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment